- Contact Us Now:
2013 Ford F-150 Points of Interest
Fuller Ford is the best place to buy and new or used F150 in Greater Cincinnati and Northern Kentucky.
We have the inventory, experience, expertise, and Lifetime Free Oil Changes on any new in-stock or factory ordered vehicle!
So read-up on everything you need to know and then come visit us at Fuller Ford, 900 West 8th Street, Cincinnati, Ohio 45203
Ford F-150 Models
Ford F-150 models (XL, STX, XLT, FX2/FX4, Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum, Limited, SVT Raptor)
- 3 cab Styles: Regular Cab (2 door), Super Cab (Rear half doors), Crew Cab (4 doors)
- Super Cab - Four large doors, the most spacious cab offered - allows items up to 47.9 inches tall to be loaded, 55.4 cubic feet of cargo space with seat folded up.
- King Ranch proudly displays its Western spirit with exterior and interior styling.
- Available on Super Crew 4x4 or 4x2 with 5.5 foot or 6.5 foot bed.
- Exterior: Chrome three bar grill with body-color surround, Pale adobe trim (including bumpers and wheel molding), two tone paint, power folded, heated, painted, signal mirrors, King Ranch plating.
-Interior: King Ranch leather upholstery, reverse sensing system, back-up camera, universal garage door opener, remote start,
trailer brake control, Sony audio system, SYNC with My Ford Touch.
- 3 King Ranch packages: Luxury, Chrome, Monochromatic paint.
- Platinum is the next step in tough luxury, bringing a distinctive stylish up-scale look to the F150
- Available on Super Crew 4x4 or 4x2 with 5.5 foot or 6.5 foot bed.
-Exterior: Power sliding rear window with privacy tint, power folded (heated, painted) signal mirrors, body-colored door handles with chrome strap, platinum badge, body color bumpers, satin finished three bar grill and surround and chrome mesh insert, rain sensing wipers, and power deploy running boards.
- Interior: Aluminum trim, ambient lighting, 10 way power - heated and cooled memory seats with flow through console, second row heated seats, reverse camera, remote start, and much more!
- Limited provides luxury and convenience in a truly capable truck
- Exterior: chrome grill with body-color surround, HID headlamps, 22 inch polished aluminum wheels, body-colored bumpers, Limited badge, rain sensing wipers, power deploy running boards, power folded (heated, painted) signal mirrors.
- Interior: ambient lighting, navigation system, power adjustable pedals with memory, rear view camera, remote start, and SYNC
with My Ford Touch.
F-150 Engine Sizes
4 Engines (all with six speed transmissions)
- 3.7 4 valve V6
- 5.0 4 valve V8
- 6.2 2 valve V8
- 3.5 4 valve V6 DOHC Ecoboost
3.7L - 302 hp @ 6500 rpm, 278 torq @ 4500 rpm
4x2 (gas) 17 / 23 MPG
4x4 (gas) 16 / 21 MPG
4x2 (E85) 12 / 17 MPG
4x4 (E85) 12 / 15 MPG
5.0L - 360 hp @ 5500 rpm, 380 torq @ 4250 rpm
4x2 (gas) 15 / 21 MPG
4x4 (gas) 14 / 19 MPG
4x2 (E85) 11 / 15 MPG
4x4 (E85) 10 / 14 MPG
6.2L - 411 hp @ 5500 rpm, 434 torq @ 4500 rpm
4x2 (gas) 13 / 18 MPG
4x4 (gas) 12 / 16 MPG
3.5L - 365 hp @ 5000 rpm, 420 torq @ 2500 rpm
4x2 (gas) 16 / 22 MPG
4x4 (gas) 15 / 21 MPG
* 90% of Torque is available from 1700 to 5000 rpm - increase availability to tow heavy loads
F-150 Fuel Economy Notes:
- All F-150 engine use Aggressive deceleration Fuel Shut-off
- All but the 6.2 use TI-VCT twin independent variable cam timing
(allows camshafts to operate intake valves at different times in the combustion cycle based on speed and load)
- all with six speed transmission (more gears better fuel economy)
- with trailer tow or max trailer tow comes Select Shift Manual Mode / Progressive Range Select
F-150 Electric Power Assisted Steering:
- Standard on 3.7 , 5.0, 3.5
- Eliminates the hydraulic, belt driven system - allows for better fuel economy and less noise.
- Comes with drift control to help eliminate drift or unwanted lane changes
- Constantly changing to adapt to steering. Easy steering around town, stiffer on highway
F-150 Auto Lock Rear End:
- Standard on FX4 and available on off-road package, available on all but the 3.7 and heavy duty package
- Electronically locks the rear end buy use of a switch on dash
- electromagnetic coil locks a mechanical lock in the rear axle shafts together
F-150 Two Speed Automatic 4 wheel drive:
- enhances traction by transferring power to the appropriate wheels when needed
- Included on Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum, Limited 4X4
- Operate 4 modes by switch on dash, 2H 4A 4H 4L
- The Heavy-Duty payload packages allow for best-in-class payload ratings. Package available on XL and XLT regular cab with 8 foot box, XL and XLT SuberCab with 8-ft box and Lariat SuperCrew with 6.5 foot box.
- Increases vehicle GVWR 8200 lbs and max payload to 3120 lbs
- Package includes: High-capacity 17 inch 7 lug wheels, heavy duty shocks, upgraded springs, radiator and aux trans cooler
9.75 inch gear set with 3.73:1 limited slip axle ratio
- LT245/75R17E BSW all-terrain tires
F-150 Trailer Sway Control and Trailer Brake Control:
- Standard on King Ranch, Platinum, and Limited, but available on all including Tow packages
- Trailer Sway control works when vehicle has trailer brake control and trailer has electric brakes
- Trailer Sway control helps stabilize trailer by sensing sway and appropriately applying individual vehicle brakes
via the advance track system in order to stabilize trailer.
F-150 Best in-class towing:
- For heavy towing needs F-150 offers two towing packages, the trailer tow package is required when towing over 5k LBS
- For best towing capacity, the F-150 Max Tow package boasts an impressive 11,300 lbs capacity when properly equipped
-Trailer Tow Package: standard on - FX2/FX4, Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum, and Limited. Available on XL, STX, and XLT.
(features class IV hitch, 7-pin harness, upgraded radiator, aux trans cooler, SelectShift transmission)
-Max Trailer tow package is available with three different packages. (all of the same as above trailer tow packages + towing mirrors)
F-150 Productivity Screen:
- Standard on FX2/FX4, available on XLT as part of the convince package.
- 4.2 inch LCD screen that provides six programmable menu options detailing: fuel economy, towing performance, My Key, etc.
- SYNC (Standard on XLT and available on XL and STX)
- SYNC with MY Ford 911 Assist, Vehicle Health Report, Applink, SYNC Services. (Standard on FX2/FX4 and available on XLT)
-SYNC with My Ford Touch, standard on Lariat, King Ranch, Platinum, Limited - available on FX2/FX4
(comes with 3 year subscription to SYNC Services)
F-150 Rear view Camera:
- Standard on King Ranch, Platinum, and Limited; available on XLT, FX2/FX4 and Lariat (on navigation screen if equipped, or in rear view mirror)
Other conveniences available:
- Tailgate step (available on all but STX).
- Box side step (available on all models with 6.5 foot and 8 foot bed)
- Stowable bed extender (available FX2/FX4, King Ranch, Lariat, Platinum, and Limited)
- HID lights (standard on Platinum and Limited, available on Lariat, King Ranch, FX2/FX4)
-Safety Canopy System with Roll-over Sensors (standard on all models). Located in the roof side rail behind the head liner, they provide head protection for all outboard passengers
- Front seat air bags, designed to protect the chest and torso of both front seat passengers.
-Advance Trac with Roll Stability Control - helps driver maintain vehicle control in adverse or slippery driving conditions by
utilizing a module and several sensors to monitor and keep tires on the ground.